Are you looking for a lead auditor qualification In Quality Management System (QMS)and OHS management Systems (OHMS) to demonstrate competent skills in audit training and management? Then AILS has the right auditor course for you.
This course is designed for those who require full knowledge of how to conduct an audit across the two disciplines of quality Management System (QMS) and OHS management systems (OHSMS). This is the most effective and efficient method to understand the requirements of an integrated management system. and ideally suited to those who have to develop, implement, maintain, improve, manage or audit against multiple disciplines. Our Integrated Management Systems Lead Auditor course will leave you ready to hit the ground running
Course participants will receive comprehensive training in the theory and practice of auditing to gain a practical understanding of the responsibilities of a quality auditor, and the techniques and methodologies required to effectively audit a quality management system.
Are you involved in auditing, system development or system maintenance?
You should attend if you:
- want to become an QMS/OHSMS internal auditor
- want to become a 3rd party QMS/OHSMS auditor
- need to write and implement an OMS/OHSMS
- are involved in QMS or OHSMS management processes
- are a manager responsible for their QMS/OHSMS auditing
- wish to consolidate your existing knowledge into a formal qualification
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a Certificate of Attainment with 4 Exemplar Global competencies below:
- Exemplar Global AU – Management systems auditing
- Exemplar Global TL – Leading management systems audit teams
- Exemplar Global QM – Quality management systems
- Exemplar Global OH 45001 – Occupational Health and Safety management systems
Also, you will receive a statement of Attainment for 5 units from the BSB51615 Diploma of Quality Auditing:
- BSBAUD402 Participate in a quality audit
- BSBAUD501 Initiate a quality audit
- BSBAUD503 Lead a quality audit
- BSBAUD504 Report on a quality audit
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
Why are Integrated Quality Management and OHS Management Systems in demand?
Leading organisations are becoming increasingly aware that combining their OHS and management systems into a single, integrated management system gives them a clear competitive advantage.
Our Integrated Management Systems Lead Auditor course provides you with the knowledge to build, implement, and maintain a management system that not only meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems and ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, but also works for the benefit of the organisation, ensuring streamlined processes and reduced duplication.
By the completion of this course participants should be able to:
- The principles and procedures of auditing
- The roles and responsibilities of lead auditors and auditors
- The benefits of a risk-based audit programme
- How to plan an effective audit
- Interpersonal skills and personal behaviours of an auditor
- Appropriate audit questioning techniques
- How to conduct an effective opening meeting
- The importance of identifying objective evidence and note taking
- How to present findings at a closing meeting
- The required follow up activities after an audit
- Risk-based thinking and its application to modern management systems
- The process approach and its benefits to business
- The integration of the customer into organisational processes
- Life-cycle assessment and its implications for an organization’s environmental aspects
- Effective and timely hazard identification, risk assessment and control
Program of Study
- Three (3) weeks prior to the face to face day the student will be provided with a learner workbook. The student is expected to read and complete the tasks prior to the face to face day. This activity is deemed to be learning only, not assessment.
- 5 x workshops (7 hours per workshop) Face to face training including assessments.
- Ongoing communication with the trainer and assessor
- Ongoing student support provided by the trainer and assessor
Minimum Entry Requirements
- Be 18 years or older
- Have the skills to undertake the course,
- Have a work-life balance so as to undertake self-paced study and have access to internet, email and social media
- Have the Foundation Skills described such as language, literacy, numeracy and employment skills that are essential to performance
On successful completion of the enrolment process, students will undergo an induction program including:
- Introduction to Australian Institute of Leadership and Safety training staff
- Confirmation of the course being delivered.
- The training and assessment procedures including method, format and purpose of.
- Qualifications to be issued
- Student handbook provided
Throughout the course, participants will complete a series of workshops which form the bulk of the assessment. A short multiple-choice exam at the completion of each module confirms the knowledge and understanding gained. Participants receive continual assistance and feedback from the trainer.
Online and telephone support is available throughout the duration of the course.
Students are encouraged to email all their academic enquiries directly to the trainers or the course coordinator One-on-one support is also available on request.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
If you have professional experience in the OHS/WHS and/or Quality Auditing sectors and would like to arrange a face to face interview with one of our trainers to discuss your RPL possibilities, please contact the Course Coordinator directly at: email@example.com
Study Pathway – Where to from here?
If you wish to become a registered third-party, or external Quality, OHS, or Integrated Management Systems auditor with Exemplar Global, completing this course is the first step. Once you have obtained the Exemplar Global competencies from this course, you can follow either a qualification-based, or competency-based certification path. Students may consider the BSB51615 Diploma of Quality Auditing as after completion this program, students will gain 5 units credit towards the BSB51615 Diploma of Quality Auditing.
A full explanation of the requirements to become certified with Exemplar Global can be found https://exemplarglobal.org/what-we-offer/ or contact us for more information.
It is Australian Institute of Leadership and Safety’s policy that the course fee will be all-inclusive.
Students will not be ‘surprised’ by unexpected requirements, fees or expenses.
Full fee – $2250.00
How to apply
Enrolment is initiated by you contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and we will despatch to you by suitable means an enrolment form and literature on the course(s) being considered and any other relevant information.