Gain the in-depth knowledge needed to develop audit plans, conduct and lead audits under best practices, and much more. Enhance your career and get your auditing skills and knowledge recognised through the nationally endorsed BSB50920 Diploma of Quality Auditing.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical or managerial competencies to plan, carry out and evaluate their own work and/or the work of a team. They may work as quality assurance managers, quality facilitators, quality and improvement consultants or service quality system support analysts.
Units of Competency
Refer to https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB50920
Cluster 1: Lead Auditor
BSBAUD511- Initiate quality audits
BSBAUD411- Participate in quality audits
BSBAUD512 Lead quality audits
BSBAUD513 Report on quality audits
BSBSTR502 Facilitate continuous improvement
Cluster 2: Lead and report in WHS Environment
BSBAUD412 Work within compliance frameworks
BSBWHS515 Lead initial response to and investigate WHS incidents
BSBWHS516 Contribute to developing, implementing and maintaining an organisation’s WHS management system
BSBWHS519 Lead the development and use of WHS risk management tools
Cluster 3- Communication and Compliane
BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
BSBOPS504 Manage business risk
BSBAUD514 Interpret compliance requirements
Program of Study
The program is delivered over a series of workshops and self – paced to cover theory and coaching sessions addressing industry contexts.
- Student to enrol at least 4 weeks before schedule workshop
- 60 hours of self-directed reading before attending the first workshop
- 5 consecutive days, block of face to face training – 8 hrs per day.
- Self paced research and assessment work recommended at 5 hrs per week – over 3 month period
- 3 consecutive days block of face to face training – 8 hrs per day
- 5 hrs per week research and 5 hrs per week assessment preparation – self paced over a 2 month period
- Ongoing support from trainer and administration staff – 5 days per week during office hours or by email
Minimum Entry Requirements
- Be 18 years or older
- Complete Pre-course evaluation
- Have a work-life balance so as to undertake self-paced study and have access to internet, email and social media
- Have the Foundation Skills described such as language, literacy, numeracy and employment skills that are essential to performance
On successful completion of the enrolment process, students will undergo an induction program including:
- Introduction to Australian Institute of Leadership and Safety training staff
- Confirmation of the course being delivered
- The training and assessment procedures including method, format and purpose of assessment
- Qualifications to be issues
- Student handbook provided
- Assessment is competency based
- The student’s performance is assessed on satisfactory completion of the required online test and face-to-face workshops assessment activities
Online and telephone support is available throughout the duration of the course.
Students are encouraged to email all their academic enquiries directly to the trainers or the course coordinator One-on-one support is also available on request.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
If you have professional experience in the OHS/WHS and/or Quality Auditing sectors and would like to arrange a face to face interview with one of our trainers to discuss your RPL possibilities, please contact the Course Coordinator directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Study Pathway – Where to from here?
The BSB Business Services Training Package has offers flexibility when selecting elective units of competency. Upon successful completion of this Program, you will gain 5 units credit towards the BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety. Students may consider BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety.
A full explanation of the requirements to become certified with Exemplar Global can be found https://exemplarglobal.org/what-we-offer/ or contact us for more information.
It is Australian Institute of Leadership and Safety’s policy that the course fee will be all-inclusive.
Students will not be ‘surprised’ by unexpected requirements, fees or expenses.
Full fee – $3250.00
How to apply
Enrolment is initiated by you contacting email@example.com and we will despatch to you by suitable means an enrolment form and literature on the course(s) being considered and any other relevant information.